WASIP carries a complete line of first aid kits and supplies. Our first aid kits come complete with all of the essential supplies required to meet all provincial regulations standards.
WASIP offers custom made first aid kits as well as private labeling of our first aid kits. We can help you build your own kit to fit your price point and personalize packaging with your company logo. We provide full color labels and screen printing solutions. We can customize any bag, case or box to suit your needs. Electronic artwork is required. Please call us to find out more information about this service.
*Our plastic and metal kits are wall mountable for easy access and visibility.
Every workplace is required to have at least one person trained in First Aid and CPR. First aid requirements for businesses in Newfoundland vary and are dependent on a number of factors including: maximum number of employees at the work site or per shift, location of the place of employment, type of industry and potential hazards and proximity or distance to a medical facility. The following contents are included in this regulated kit, as required by each jurisdiction and the Canada Labour code:
- 12- Plastic Strip Bandage, Large, 7.5 x 2.5cm
- 2- Gauze Pads, 5 x 5cm
- 1- Gauze Roll, 5cm x 4.5m
- 1- Compress Bandage, 5 x 5cm
- 1- Eyewash Solution, 30ml
- 25- BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- 2- Ammonia Inhalant Wipes
- 1- Cloth Tape, 1.25cm x 2.25m
- 6- Assorted Safety Pins
- 1- Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large, 1 Pair/Bag
- 1- Nylon Bag, Black, Belt Loop, 14.5 x 9.5 x 5.5cm