WASIP carries a complete line of first aid kits and supplies. Our first aid kits come complete with all of the essential supplies required to meet all provincial regulations standards.
WASIP offers custom made first aid kits as well as private labeling of our first aid kits. We can help you build your own kit to fit your price point and personalize packaging with your company logo. We provide full color labels and screen printing solutions. We can customize any bag, case or box to suit your needs. Electronic artwork is required. Please call us to find out more information about this service.
*Our plastic and metal kits are wall mountable for easy access and visibility.
Every workplace is required to have at least one person trained in First Aid and CPR. The contents of each kit are based on the number of employees in the workplace and the type of workplace. This kit was designed for workplaces with 1 employee. The following contents are included in this regulated kit, as required by each jurisdiction and the Canada Labour code:
- 12- Plastic Strip Bandage, Large, 7.5 x 2.5cm
- 12- Gauze Pads, 7.5 x 7.5cm
- 1- Gauze Roll, 5cm x 4.5m
- 2- Compress Bandage, 10 x 10cm
- 3- Triangular Bandage, c/w Pins, 94 x 94 x 130cm
- 12- BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- 6- Hand Cleansing Towelettes
- 1- Cloth Tape, 2.5cm x 2.25m
- 1- Economy Scissors, 10cm
- 1- Straight Splinter Forceps, 9cm
- 6- Assorted Safety Pins
- 1- CPR-Aid Rescuer Device, Single Use
- 2- Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large, 1 Pair/Bag
- 1- First Aid Pocket Guide, Bilingual
- 1- Plastic P10 Box, 20 x 12.5 x 7.5cm
This kit is also available in a metal box (F811M100), nylon soft pack (F811N010) and nylon padded bag (F811B020). Click Here to review the most current regulations.