Triangular Bandage, c/w Pins, 102 x 102 x 142cm
For emergency use as a wound compress if no other bandage compresses are available.
- to support arms and shoulders (sling)
- to secure splints and dressings
- to apply pressure over a large area
- to immobilize ankles and feet
- to control bleeding (tourniquet)
- to control bleeding when direct pressure is unsuitable (e.g. embedded or protruding objects)
Bandage comes with two clips for easy application. Vacuum-packed for maximum use of space in first aid kits.